Next week, Service Works will be exhibiting at the Facilities Show in London’s Excel Centre, where we’ll be demonstrating the latest web and mobile enhancements to QFM Software on stand N1300. If you are also planning to attend the event, we would be delighted to meet with you there.
As a valued client, we also would like to offer you VIP access to the show, designed to provide you with a superior event experience. As a member of the VIP Club you’ll receive:
- Access to the VIP Club Lounge, providing the opportunity to network with the top names in Facilities Management – also a chance to escape the busy show floor and relax, catch up on emails or hold private meetings
- Refreshments in the VIP Club Lounge with tea, coffee and refreshments served throughout the day
- Access to any VIP Lounge at the event – as a visitor to the Facilities Show, you can also access the VIP Lounges within the Safety & Health Expo, IFSEC, Europe’s largest security exhibition or FIREX which are all running at Excel concurrently (and which your VIP Facilities Show badge will provide you with free access to)
- The opportunity to charge your mobile device, with access to charging points in the VIP Club Lounge
- Reserved seating within seminar theatres
If you are interested in obtaining VIP access to the show, please click here and supply your name, company name, and telephone number.
The Facilities Show takes place from 21st – 23rd June in London’s Excel Centre. For more information including venue and transport information, opening times and seminar programmes, visit www.facilitiesshow.com