QFM’s Dynamic Forms provide an easy, convenient way to gather data and feedback, such as during an asset inspection, building condition survey, cleanliness audit or customer satisfaction survey.
Forms and checklists can be customized to show what is required of the operative, and at what point the form is displayed during the task process. For example, an operative receiving a task via the app may be required to sign a risk assessment before starting, complete a checklist of items during the job, and receive a customer signature and a star rating to close the job.
- Flexible, customisable forms and checklists to collect essential data
- Variety of question styles available such as stars, check box, date and text box
- Improves service delivery by enabling acquisition of feedback
- Ability to set scoring thresholds to determine a pass or fail during an inspection
- Centrally-stored data for auditability
- Easy reporting for a comprehensive breakdown of results
You may also be interested in: