Optimised for use on iOS and Android tablet and smartphone devices, Service Works International’s CAFM app allows you to improve the efficiency of your workforce and increase the level of service that you deliver to your customers by accessing QFM on the go.
The software supports field-based engineers and contractors by allowing them to receive, update and close jobs on the move, streamlining the management of inspections, audits and maintenance activities. QFM provides them with the tools that they need to request spare parts, capture photographic evidence of asset condition and record customer sign-off at the touch of a button. Information is updated in real-time, improving communication between office-based staff and remote workers, reducing job rectification times and improving facilities efficiency.
- Manage facilities, property and maintenance activities using tablet and smartphone devices
- Dispatch work orders and manage jobs in real to time to reduce notification and rectification times
- Minimise data entry times and improve the efficiency of job management with mobile optimised screens
- Improve accuracy by enabling field-based workers to record job details as they observe them
- Provide evidence of asset or building condition / quality by logging photos against jobs
- Access asset data through the use of QR code scanning
- Ensure uninterrupted system access in areas without mobile or Wi-Fi connectivity with offline capabilities
- Utilise GPS / GPRS technology for intelligent task assignment to the geographically closest contractor
- Confirm job completion with online signature capture
- Drive customer service with satisfaction scoring via mobile devices
- Improve decision-making and performance management using a live data dashboards
You may also be interested in:
Help Desk & Reactive Maintenance
Centralise maintenance and service requests and track job progress to completion