Conference: Global Best Practice for Healthcare Estates
London – Book Your Place Today
Transform your estates management with proven examples of best practice from healthcare trusts and hospitals across the world.
Service Works’ new conference for the healthcare sector will provide insights into how technology can improve budgetary control, reduce maintenance spend and improve the operational efficiency of hospitals and healthcare trusts.
Featuring speakers of leading healthcare managers and software experts, topics covered will include:
- Implementing FM self-service – empowering hospital staff to log and track requests via the web
- Leveraging apps and mobile devices to improve standards of patient care
- Improving medical asset management with integrated software
- Driving operative and contractor performance through KPI reporting
- Opportunities for integrating estates management systems with other healthcare applications, including patient administration, security, nurse call system, catering management, RFID tagging, asset tracking and BMS to improve operational efficiency
- Managing soft and hard FM
- Improving help desk efficiency
- Streamlining planned maintenance regimes
- Controlling porterage requests
- Optimising building utilisation through effective space management
- Improving ERIC reporting
Conference places are limited – REGISTER TODAY
Thursday 13th October, 9.30am – 12.30pm
Royal College of Surgeons
35-43 Lincoln’s Inn Fields
Transport and directions to the Royal College of Surgeons
Click here to register for the conference.