Service Works International’s CAFM software is relied upon by thousands of users within all industry sectors across the world.
Our powerful, flexible and user-friendly software for facility management and PPP performance management transforms operations – saving time, improving productivity and offering return on investment in just 12 months on average.
- We are an accredited Microsoft Gold Independent Software Vendor, demonstrating the highest level of skill and expertise with Microsoft technologies and a proven capability to satisfy clients’ requirements.
- We become a part of Addnode Group in 2017, one of Europe’s leading suppliers of software and services for design, construction and product data information. This strong backing and investment has allowed us to provide an extended solution to manage the lifecycle of a building, including a comprehensive BIM offering.
- Each year we invest over 100,000 hours into product research and development to ensure functionally rich solutions that meet the needs of an evolving profession.
- SWI has been a leading provider of CAFM software to the global market for 25 years, during which time we have become the first choice provider for many organizations.
- We have SWG offices in countries across the world allowing us to provide our customers with local business support coupled with deeply ingrained international understanding of FM.
- All clients benefit from extensive support services from tailored software configuration and installation, through to delivery and training to ensure the product meets exacting requirements.
- We are the world’s leading supplier of operation and maintenance (O&M) management software with an integrated payment mechanism (paymech) solution to the global PPP market.
- Our software, P3rform, is used to manage over 200 PPP contracts across the globe, including 100 educational, 50 healthcare and 25 justice PPP contracts.
- We are uniquely placed to offer end-to-end PPP project support from bid support to due diligence consultancy.