Facilities Show 2017 at London’s Excel is set to be another great event in the FM calendar and is an ideal way to keep up to date with the latest industry news.
Service Works Group will be exhibiting again this year on stand R700, showcasing QFM software – its leading CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management) application, which has been widely adopted across the globe to help organisations streamline facilities operations and optimise assets and resources because it delivers rapid return on investment.
Service Works Group, in partnership with industry media publication i-FM, conducted an annual FM Technology Survey in the latter part of 2016 in order to identify industry trends. It was encouraging to learn that 80% of organisations who participated in the survey confirmed that their use of CAFM software has helped to enhance their FM reporting and 64% confirmed it improved their KPI and SLA performance.
This year’s show has a significant focus on technology and with so much discussion surrounding IoT, automation, integration, smart buildings, robotics, mobile and self-service, here are some key reasons why you visit Service Works Group on stand R700 at the show between 20th – 22nd June:
- Perhaps unsurprisingly Service Works Group’s FM Technology Survey showed that mobile usage has increased, with 72% of respondents reporting that they use mobile apps to manage their contractors and operatives. Service Works mobile app, QFM, provides unprecedented access (both online and offline) from any device across iOS and Android. The app has an easy to use graphical interface to optimise user experience. Live QFM app demos will be available throughout the day.
- The survey also highlighted a rise in self-service with 66% of organisations now using self-service within the FM environment to enable building occupants and operatives to log and manage requests online. QFM’s self-service functionality provides instant access to information and can reduce pressure from your helpdesk team by enabling the user to report an incident, book a room or catering or request porterage services via their mobile, desktop or a kiosk in a public area of your building.
- Cloud-based applications are becoming more prevalent, with 44% of the sector now accessing their CAFM system via the Cloud. QFM’s cloud solution provides a fully managed environment which can significantly reduce the cost of in-house hardware and IT management.
- With the introduction of BIM Level 3, our experienced team will be on hand to explain how space management software and BIM (Building Information Modelling) can be integrated, to streamline the transition from a building’s construction to live operation and improve asset management.
- FM software can bring far reaching benefits, both to a facilities department and across an entire organisation, especially when integrated with other software systems. Service Works’ team can talk you through how to create and manage a CAFM integration project, including: Internet of Things (IoT), Building Management Systems (BMS), Accounting Software (such as SAP and Sage) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Human Resources (HR) tools, Smart Assets and Building Information Modelling (BIM).
If you would like to pre-book a meeting with the Service Works team at Facilities Show, or are unable to attend and would like to arrange a demonstration of market-leading QFM software, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8877 4080.
To register for the Facilities Show click here.