The 2018 Facilities Show at London’s Excel centre, the biggest event in the UK FM calendar, offers an ideal opportunity to learn about the latest news and advancements in the industry.
International technology provider, Service Works Global (SWG) will be exhibiting on stand P750, showcasing its flagship facilities, property and workplace management software, QFM.
A suite of modular management tools, with a fully integrated mobile app, QFM is proven to optimise the efficiency of assets, buildings and services, enabling measurable cost savings. The software is underpinned by expert consultancy services in CAFM (computer aided facilities management), space management and BIM (building information modelling).
A topic high on the agenda at this year’s show is the ‘workplace of the future’, with a series of debates and presentations devoted to the matter. This theme is reflected in the results of the recent FM software survey conducted by SWG and leading media publication, FMJ, where respondents were asked to identify top technology trends coming down the line. The most popular answers were self-service, followed by energy monitoring and property and space management.
With a big focus in recent months on employee wellbeing, this year’s show also features a dedicated ‘occupational health and wellbeing zone’ providing useful insight and solutions for workplace improvements. SWG’s team will be on hand to demonstrate how QFM software can improve workplace wellbeing and productivity by:
- Empowering staff with self-service tools to log and track requests, book meeting rooms and request services such as catering, AV and porterage
- Provide a one-stop shop for booking flexible workspace and hot desks, with the capability to integrate with sensor technology to automatically identify when a
- Integrate with BMS or sensor technology to ensure that heating, lighting or AV is enabled when a shared work area is in use
BIM is also big news and with the mandatory requirement for BIM level 2 on all UK public sector contracts, it is a topic that is of increasing importance for FMs. SWG’s experienced team will be on hand to explain how facilities and space management software can be integrated with BIM technology can be integrated, to improve the quality of FM data and reduce operational costs.
QFM Software at the Facilities Show
Visit SWG on stand P750, to learn about recent enhancements to the QFM system, including:
- QFM Compliance Management, which helps to ensure that your business is not falling foul of its legal and regulatory obligations. It centralises all relevant information and provides automated reminders and reports to ensure critical dates and deadlines are not missed. The cost of non-compliance to health and safety regulations can lead to fines, prison or even death. Learn how QFM can help your business overcome this risk.
- QFM Dynamic Form Design, a one-stop solution for creating bespoke forms and checklists to facilitate FM data gathering for field-based surveys, inspections and audits. It allows you to gather vital information and collate feedback, to support improved service delivery, maintenance and equipment replacement decisions, as well as improved compliance and monitoring.
- Enriched resource scheduling functionality, with auto-allocation capabilities. QFM can automatically assign the best operative to attend a job based on selected criteria, such as skills, location and availability. It can allocate operatives for multiple jobs simultaneously, saving time and improving help desk efficiency.
- QFM Room Bookings software, which streamlines the management of meeting and conference rooms, visitors, AV equipment, hospitality and other shared services now provides the ability to synchronise with Microsoft Outlook, allowing the user to search, view room availability, create and cancel bookings, send invitations and amend bookings in real-time, to improve workplace efficiency
If you would like to book a meeting with the Service Works team at the Facilities Show, or are unable to attend, but would like to arrange a demonstration of QFM software, please email email@example.com or call 020 8877 4080.
Service Works is also offering a complimentary FM Software Advisory Pack designed to assist those looking to implement FM software. The pack includes:
• Guide to Buying FM Software
• Building a Business Case template
• Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
For your copy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for the Facilities Show click here.