What’s Trending in FM in 2016 and Beyond? – The FM industry Debates
A webinar to explore what the future holds for the FM industry in 2016 and beyond, jointly hosted by Service Works Group and Facilities Show, will take place at 11am on Wednesday, 25th November 2015.
During the webinar, a panel of leading lights from the FM profession will contribute to the debate on a range of key issues that are set to have a major impact on the future of the industry, including:
- the impact of technology on FM
- how international service providers are shaping the market
- FM as a contributor to workplace wellbeing
- how the Living Wage will affect FM
- emerging trends in legislation, such as the new international standards
The webinar will be chaired by Simon Iatrou, editor of i-FM. The panel of experts will comprise:
- Johnny Dunford, senior director and head of occupier management, BNP Paribas
- Mark Kirkham, director, Service Works Group
- Andrew Wilkinson, strategy and marketing director, Sodexo
- Deborah Rowland, head of property asset management, Ministry of Justice.
Webinar places are limited. Register today at: http://www.facilitiesshow.com/FMDebatePR/
An online poll has been launched in advance of the debate, to shape the debate and to ask FMs what they think the top FM trends will be for the forthcoming year. Take part in the poll at: http://www.facilitiesshow.com/FMDebatePoll/
Follow the debate on Twitter using the hashtag #FMDebate