We aim to provide a friendly but focused working environment where employees have the opportunity to make a direct and positive impact on our organisation. We consider the individual, their needs for self-development and endeavour for employees to be constantly inspired. We aim to enable employees to realise their full potential in order that we deliver technologically market-leading solutions to meet our clients’ needs, providing employees with a sense of pride and achievement in their work.
Service Works is an Equal Opportunities Employer, offering competitive packages to candidates with the appropriate experience.
If you have the relevant experience and are seeking a challenging, but rewarding role, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. On your covering letter please briefly indicate the role you are applying for, your salary requirements and why you feel that you are suited to the role.
System Administrator – London
This role is part of the global infrastructure team, and is based in Putney, South West London. The primary purpose of the role is to support, deploy and maintain SWG’s internal office systems and hardware, both on premise and cloud hosted, supporting colleagues in the UK, Sweden, Australia and Canada. In addition, there is a requirement to be involved in the support and deployment of customer-hosted environments, which can be held on-premise at customer sites or in our cloud hosting partner environments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Resolving 1st line and 2nd line support queries from global staff on a wide range of IT systems and hardware.
- Building, deploying and maintaining laptops and similar EUC devices for staff
- Building, deploying and maintaining on-premise servers and networking devices in our server rooms
- Administering the global Office 365 deployment and associated tools (email, skype, SharePoint, teams, office, identity)
- Administering the global identity solutions
Download System Administrator job description.