We aim to provide a friendly but focused working environment where employees have the opportunity to make a direct and positive impact on our organisation. We consider the individual, their needs for self-development and endeavour for employees to be constantly inspired. We aim to enable employees to realise their full potential in order that we deliver technologically market-leading solutions to meet our clients’ needs, providing employees with a sense of pride and achievement in their work.
Service Works is an Equal Opportunities Employer, offering competitive packages to candidates with the appropriate experience.
If you have the relevant experience and are seeking a challenging, but rewarding role, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. On your covering letter please briefly indicate the role you are applying for, your salary requirements and why you feel that you are suited to the role.
Business Development Executive – London
This business development role will support new business sales by following up and seeking new leads for the Sales team. You will be responsible for managing your time between calls and supporting the Sales team on a day-to-day basis.
- Motivated and enthusiastic client liaison
- Excellent telephone communication
- Good lead generation capability
- Strong administration, documentation, and organisational skills
- IT literate and knowledge of FM market would be useful though not essential
Finance Assistant (Maternity Cover) – London
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to join our team in Putney for a 13 month maternity cover.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Good written and oral communication skills
- An excellent telephone manner is essential to this role
- A high standard of computer literacy is required with an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel
- Must be numerically accurate, with good attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise own workload, and meet deadlines is essential.
Software Developer – London
We are recruiting talented and enthusiastic software developers to join our dynamic team on this exciting journey. If you are a problem-solver who can work in cross-functional Agile development teams, regardless of experience and level please send your CV! We are looking to shape the team around the abilities of those who apply.
- Azure or other cloud technology
- Microsoft stack technology (C#, SQL, Xamarin)
- Understanding of SDLC and different software architectures
- Building and consuming Web Services (SOAP, WebAPI, RESTful)
- Web and Mobile App development
- Experience of build processes and technologies including CI/CD
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks/methodology
- A team player that enjoys collaboration
- An interest in AI, ML and IoT
Click here for more information.
Technical Support Engineer – London
The primary purpose of the role is to support, deploy and maintain SWG’s internal back office systems and hardware, both on premise and cloud hosted. In addition to this there is a requirement to be involved in the support and deployment of customer hosted environments, which can be held on-premise at customer sites or in our cloud hosting partners environments (currently Microsoft Azure).
- Experience administering Office 365 tenants
- Experience of Microsoft Azure administration (compute, networking, security)
- Experience administering windows server (build, patch, storage, networking)
- Experience administering Windows AD, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, Exchange servers, virtualisation using Hyper-V, site to site VPN
- Experience of building and maintaining physical server and network devices
- Experience of supporting and maintaining EUC devices and associated services (e.g. WiFi, VPN, security patching)
- Good problem-solving capabilities