We aim to provide a friendly but focused working environment where employees have the opportunity to make a direct and positive impact on our organisation. We consider the individual, their needs for self-development and endeavour for employees to be constantly inspired. We aim to enable employees to realise their full potential in order that we deliver technologically market-leading solutions to meet our clients’ needs, providing employees with a sense of pride and achievement in their work.
Service Works is an Equal Opportunities Employer, offering competitive packages to candidates with the appropriate experience.
If you have the relevant experience and are seeking a challenging, but rewarding role, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. On your covering letter please briefly indicate the role you are applying for, your salary requirements and why you feel that you are suited to the role.
Software Development Manager – London
We are seeking a talented, Software Development Manager to lead a growing team of 15 web, mobile and API developers and QA on a full-time basis, and is based in Putney, South West London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver quality software solutions to customers, or market within agreed budget and timeframe
- Manage an agile globally distributed software development team (multiple sites, FTE and vendors) to deliver quality software and to maintain past and future solutions utilising agile software development best practices
- Coach and mentor staff to develop themselves and accomplish results through effective recruitment, assignment, training, development and recognition
- Fostering a strong working relationship with all global teams and business units
- Collaborating with the Product Management team and business units to manage roadmap planning, estimations, resource planning and team allocation
- Ensuring that ways of working, standards and tools are consistently applied across the team and are continuously reviewed and improved
- Review and if necessary, write and optimise code across the full stack
Download Software Development Manager job description