Our experienced team of consultants comprising industry specialists and highly skilled technical experts, ensures rapid deployment of our flagship CAFM and IWMS applications, QFM and P3rform. We have extensive experience of implementing our software in a wide range of client environments. All of our software implementations are managed using the proven, globally recognised PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) ® certification standards.
We take a partnership approach to installations, involving a clear understanding of client requirements and objectives, a fully structured plan and regular meetings conducted by experienced staff who provide you with support and assistance during each phase of the project to ensure a smooth software implementation. Services offered include:
- Requirements analysis: enables accurate mapping of your business processes against our software’s functional capabilities, including technical and user requirements
- Project planning: allows project scope, objectives and resources to be agreed and key software implementation milestones defines
- Software configuration and customisation: ensures that our software is tailored to meet your organisation’s unique business goals
- Testing: pre-go live and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) ensures a smooth software roll-out
- Implementation: either remote or on-site implementation, combined with detailed migration plans, ensure business continuity for your organisation
- Integration: we can work with you to ensure that our software interfaces with your existing systems to provide a seamless, enterprise-wide solution