SWG’s high-performance and secure Microsoft Azure cloud hosting service provides a cost effective, highly resilient turnkey solution for clients to outsource their business-critical QFM and P3rform software.
It delivers a highly secure, fully managed solution for QFM and P3rform software hosting, including housing, serving and maintaining remote servers and platform software and full management of the QFM environment.
This means increased software response, reduced pressure on your IT infrastructure teams and peace of mind that your applications and data are secure.
With up to 99.99% system uptime and access to QFM and P3rform from any web or mobile browser; find out why so many SWG clients choose a hosted environment.
Benefits of moving to Microsoft Azure cloud hosting include:
Geographically distributed Microsoft operations centres operate 24/7/365. The Azure network is one of the largest in the world, avoiding any latency can build over long distance, thereby improving the speed of accessing and working within our software.
The Microsoft Azure Public Cloud is one of the most innovative and secure infrastructures available. With decades of enterprise software development experience, Microsoft builds this knowledge into improving security in its products and has dedicated security teams that work around the clock.
Improved continuity and disaster recovery
The SWH and Microsoft Azure hosting solution ensures high availability through advanced monitoring, incident response service, and backup failover capability. Regular cloud backups allow data to be kept safe and can be easily restored by SWG should any problems occur. Disaster recovery services are available, ensuring minimal or zero data loss.
- Highly scalable to support business agility
- Fully web based – no investment in servers or IT infrastructure
- Low cost of entry with flexible payment options improve budgetary control and speed up the procurement process
- Enables rapid implementation and outsources the management of software upgrades
- High levels of data security
- Supported by a comprehensive business-led service level agreement
- 24×7 real-time performance monitoring and software application optimization
- Flexible disaster recovery options support business continuity strategies