Our software applications, QFM and P3rform, are fully configurable to meet the needs of businesses across all industry sectors. We have extensive experience of customizing and configuring our software to meet unique operational workflows and bespoke requirement.
Additionally, system users are able to design bespoke forms such as checklists, cleaning audits and satisfaction surveys for use on both QFM’s web interface and mobile app.
- Highly flexible software solutions which can be configured to meet a broad range of operational requirements
- Extensive configuration options as standard, including the ability to create bespoke dashboards and apply personalised reporting criteria
- Custom forms enables the creation of surveys, checklists and customer satisfaction surveys
- A range of field types can be specified, such as drop-down lists, text and checkbox fields, with the ability to set questions as mandatory, and to define a score threshold
- Forms can be configured to support attachments, for example, to provide evidence of an asset or area following maintenance or cleaning
- Electronic signatures can also be captured via a mobile device, to enable form submission and allow a visit to progress to the next stage of an operational workflow or to completion
- P3rform, operation and maintenance (O & M) performance management software, is molded to fit the unique contractual parameters of each public-private partnership (P3) project