Service Works’ QFM User Group Forum
Friday 8th April
Melbourne Cricket Ground
On arrival please make your way to the Lindsay Hassett Room on the Great Southern Stand Level 2 for coffee and registration.
We look forward to welcoming you to our forum at the prestigious Cricket Ground, where you’ll be able to learn more about forthcoming QFM service delivery initiatives and network with key personnel from Service Works and other members of your industry over a complimentary buffet lunch.
Please register your attendance and any additional requirements on the form, along with the details of any key colleagues who would also benefit from attending. Please see below for the morning’s agenda.
- Coffee and Registration
- Demonstration of the latest QFM release: Including guest access, kiosk capability, QR code logging, scheduled reports and more
- QFM Roadmap: Tips and tricks, how to optimise your use of QFM through best practice suggestions
- Current and New Functionality: How to make the software work hardest for you
- Product Development: Learn about our ideas for the future of QFM, such as asset life cycle costings and mobile developments, and share your own thoughts
- Hear from a speaker at MCG about how QFM is used to manage this prestigious venue
- Complimentary lunch and networking opportunities