Our experienced team of consultants, comprising industry specialists and highly skilled technical experts, ensures rapid implementation of our software applications, QFM, P3rform and QFM Space. We have extensive experience of deploying our software in a wide range of client environments, across all business sectors.
Our software implementations are managed using the proven, globally recognised PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) ® certification standards. We take a partnership approach to installations, involving a clear understanding of client requirements and objectives, a fully structured plan and regular meetings. These are conducted by experienced project managers who provide you with support and assistance during each phase of the project to ensure a smooth software implementation.
Every P3rform installation is uniquely tailored to fit the public-private partnership contract for which it is configured to manage.
Implementation services for QFM facility and space management software include:
- Requirements analysis: enables accurate mapping of your business processes against our software’s functional capabilities, including technical and user requirements
- Project planning: allows project scope, objectives and resources to be agreed and key software implementation milestones defined
- Software configuration and customisation: ensures that our software is tailored to meet your organisation’s unique business goals
- Testing: pre-go live and user acceptance testing (UAT) ensures a smooth software roll-out
- Implementation: either remote or on-site implementation, combined with detailed migration plans, ensure business continuity for your organisation
- Integration: we can work with you to ensure that our software interfaces with your existing systems to provide a seamless, enterprise-wide solution