Optimise resource utilisation and improve operational efficiency with QFM Bookings. This fully integrated suite of web-based software tools centralises the management of meeting and conference rooms, shared workspace, hot desks, and visitor registration in addition to services such as catering and equipment / AV. QFM’s self-service functionality allows resources to be booked via any internet-enabled device, by any building user; improving productivity and customer service.
Whether the requirement is to control a high demand of shared resources, or to manage surplus space for external hire, with integrated cross charging, QFM Bookings enables you to derive maximum return from your real estate costs and optimise space utilisation.
Graphical scheduling tools enable employees to book rooms, catering and AV via one seamless interface, allowing the user to instantly see availability of rooms and hot desks in their building and across the organisation. QFM Room Bookings automates recharging for hospitality and associated services to increase budgetary control. Comprehensive reporting tools provide insight into meeting room usage and costs to aid strategic decision making. QFM Room Bookings interfaces seamlessly with electronic signage equipment, to increase meeting room utilisation and create a professional visitor experience.
- Centralises reservations across multiple locations
- Calculates charge back information to aid cost control
- Eliminates double bookings and scheduling conflicts
- Manages configurable room layout and partitioning
- Supports catering, equipment and AV ordering
- Delivers a full audit trail via detailed reporting
- Automates the scheduling of recurring meetings to reduce administration time
QFM Visitor Bookings streamlines the management of visitors to your organisation, removing the need for paperwork and fast-tracking the sign-in process. In addition to reducing staff administration time, the software allows real-time information to be readily accessible for reporting in the event of health and safety emergencies, such as a fire, and a complete list of visitors can be produced for auditability and security purposes. Its simple interface can be set up on a kiosk or public computer to allow visitors to check themselves in on an unmanned reception, freeing up resources and improving productivity within your organisation.
This software integrates seamlessly with QFM Room Bookings, to control the management of visitors, rooms, resources and hospitality in one comprehensive software solution. Expected arrival and departure times can be linked to a scheduled meeting time, to further reduce administration.
- Log and record visitor data quickly and efficiently
- Create a professional reception environment and a positive visitor experience
- Provide an essential log and audit trail for security, health and safety purposes
- Reduce administration time and increase speed of entry for pre-booked visitors
- Differentiate between visitors and contractors to flexibly manage security
You may also be interested in:
Unlock FM Software with the Power of Self-Service
The guide explores the significant operational benefits that self-service technology delivers for FM professionals