Ensuring the reliability and availability of medical devices is critical for patient safety. Failing or under-performing assets can have a life-threatening impact on healthcare services. QFM medical device management software centralises the management of planned and reactive maintenance, to minimise downtime, extend equipment life and reduce budgetary spend.
It enables healthcare staff, clinical engineers and maintenance teams to streamline medical equipment management for a wide range of devices, such as ventilators, X-ray machines and CT scanners.
- Automatic job assignment and prioritisation ensures that equipment is maintained to specific standards
- Graphical planned preventative maintenance scheduling tools assign work based upon staff rotas and resource availability, to ensure compliance
- Self-service job logging system enables clinical and administrative staff to quickly log and track maintenance requests
- Dashboard reports provide real-time insight into current maintenance activities, with a colour-coded live countdown for jobs
- A fully integrated mobile app, with offline capabilities, provides complete workforce tracking and accountability
- Supports the management of performance-based contracts and public-private partnerships
- QFM medical asset management software can be readily integrated into a wide-range of third-party healthcare systems
You may also be interested in:
Comprehensive reporting tools to provide real time performance monitoring PPP contract auditability
Help Desk & Reactive Maintenance
Centralise maintenance and service requests and track job progress to completion
The different types of asset management and the benefits that each approach offers