QFM’s resource scheduling and management tools allow you to intelligently manage personnel for reactive maintenance and planned preventative maintenance (PPM) tasks. An intuitive graphical interface allows you to view open activities and assign resource based upon work schedules and operatives’ skills. Jobs can be easily reallocated should an employee be absent, in order to maintain high quality service levels for your customers. Integration with mobile technology enables operatives and outsourced contractors to receive, action and sign-off jobs remotely and in real-time, allowing them to stay in control of their workload.
- Intelligent resource scheduling and allocation based upon skills and availability
- Personnel data management relating to staff annual leave, sick days, training and shift patterns
- Task assignment by geographic location using geographical information systems (GIS)
- Job allocation to the closest operative via global positioning systems (GPS) minimises travel times and enables additional call outs where workload permits
- Real-time electronic job allocation and sign off reduces rectification times
You may also be interested in:
Intelligently schedule PPM activity to improve asset performance and save money