Strategic Space Planning allows organisations to accurately forecast their future space requirements on a department level, as well as planning changes to their property portfolio. Multiple ‘what if’ scenarios allow visualisation of what space requirements may look like in the future.
- Highly detailed space information, down to desk or room level, allows for highly detailed plans and predictions to be created with minimal effort
- Flexible growth forecasting (by percentage or headcount) can be applied to any level of organisational hierarchy (region, division, department)
- Multiple ‘what if’ scenarios allow identification of space savings
- Automatic application of property portfolio changes (e.g. lease changes, refurbishments) to future space plans ensures accuracy
- Strategic planning reports display space and occupancy projections in both text-based output and on graphical floor plans
You may also be interested in: