At the centre of P3rform lies a powerful help desk and asset management system, allowing unrivalled control of equipment performance, planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and reactive maintenance scheduling across one or more P3 contracts.
Facility, asset and real estate maintenance activities can be scheduled via a central help desk and managed from any location using tablet and smartphone devices, to streamline job management, improve communication between managers and operatives, and reduce job rectification times.
A clear, graphical dashboard gives real-time insight to monitor and identify impending service failures, allowing proactive resolution, improving performance and mitigating penalty deductions.
- Real-time insight into KPI and SLA performance
- Calculates cost effective PPM schedules and reduces asset downtime
- Captures and prioritizes reactive maintenance requests, and identifies unresolved calls
- Integrated resource management tools enables job dispatch to the closest available operative
- Fully auditable records of date and time-stamped activities
- Graphical dashboard for color-coded job priority
- Integrates seamlessly with third party applications such as BMS, finance software or BIM
- Over 250 on-demand and automated reports aid P3 help desk and asset management
- Asset lifecycle management and capturing monitored values such as energy consumption
You may also be interested in:
Comprehensive reporting tools to provide real time performance monitoring PPP contract auditability
Integrated Payment Mechanism
Fully transparent and auditable, minimises performance deductions and increases value for money
Delivering Better Value for Money for P3 Contracts Through Payment Mechanisms
Outlining the limitations of using spreadsheets to manage PPP service delivery
Queensland Schools Project
10 schools built across 200km delivered through a transparent PPP