We aim to provide a friendly but focused working environment where employees have the opportunity to make a direct and positive impact on our organisation. We consider the individual, their needs for self-development and endeavour for employees to be constantly inspired. We aim to enable employees to realise their full potential in order that we deliver technologically market-leading solutions to meet our clients’ needs, providing employees with a sense of pride and achievement in their work.
Service Works Global is an Equal Opportunities Employer, offering competitive packages to candidates with the appropriate experience.
If you have the relevant experience and are seeking a challenging, but rewarding role, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. On your covering letter please briefly indicate the role you are applying for, your salary requirements and why you feel that you are suited to the role.
HR Manager – UK
The primary purpose of the role is being responsible for attracting, engaging and retaining talented staff and developing and delivering effective people-related processes to align with the overall business strategy, in order to achieve a high-performance culture within a nurtured, positive working environment.
- CIPD Qualified to Associate Member level or an MBA in HR management
- 3+ years minimum in an HR management-level role
- In-depth knowledge of UK employment law and HR best practice
- Knowledge of Swedish employment law or experience of working within an HR capacity in Sweden would be desirable
- Excellent communication, presentation and active listening skills with the ability to effectively and tactfully manage conflict
- Self-motivated and organised, with the ability to work under pressure to deadlines and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Solid financial skills with a good commercial understanding of the needs of HR budgeting and planning
- Strong working knowledge of operational HR policies, challenges and best practices, with good change management experience
- Trustworthy with solid ethics and morals, underpinned by sound judgement and professional, approachable and people orientated
- Experience in working with ISO9001 (Quality Management) and ISO27001 (Information Security) management systems is desirable
Senior Space Consultant – UK
SWG is looking for a Space Consultant to join their Professional Services Team. The successful candidate will support client implementation of our Space products throughout its sales, deployment and ongoing life.
- 5+ years of industry experience working with AutoCAD software.
- Good ability with manipulating data within Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to create basic MS-SQL statements
- Good overall computer skills
- Experience in managing projects and a good awareness of professional project management
- Basic to medium ability with Autodesk, Revit, COBIE or similar drawing packages
- Knowledge of Space management standards and practices
- Knowledge or experience of moves management
- Experience implementing similar systems
- Knowledge of BIM is desirable but not essential