QFM Facilities streamlines the management of a wide range of asset, building and service activities to optimise facilities efficiency, improve service delivery and reduce operational costs. This CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management) software is a fully integrated suite of web-based management software tools, providing a centralised view of facilities and maintenance activities across your entire property portfolio. Comprehensive reporting delivers essential insight into critical performance information to support strategic decision-making.
QFM Facilities is available as a modular software application or may be integrated with other QFM products to deliver a wider IWMS solution.
Explore the QFM Facilities software modules in further detail using the links below.
- QFM Asset Management
- QFM Hazard and Asbestos Management
- QFM Health and Safety
- QFM Help Desk and Reactive Maintenance
QFM Asset Management
QFM Asset Management reduces asset downtime, improves performance, extends asset life and lowers maintenance costs. It allows you to manage your assets and buildings efficiently, by centralising equipment data, streamlining audits and inspections and calculating asset depreciation. The software highlights the most cost effective method of maintaining an asset (periodic maintenance, call out or complete refurbishment).
- Asset register tracks equipment based on location, model types and groups; capturing cost codes and management structures
- Assets link to components to streamline maintenance and refurbishment
- Evaluates the true operating cost of an asset over a period of time and calculates asset depreciation
- Comprehensive asset inventory, movement and performance reporting
- Real-time asset condition monitoring through BMS (Building Management Systems) integration
QFM Hazard and Asbestos Management
QFM enables you to effectively manage asbestos risk in order to maintain a safe and healthy workplace and remain compliant with Health & Safety legislation. A central register records data about Asbestos Containing Material (ACM), including location, type, condition, surface treatment, priority assessment, risk, accessibility, extent of asbestos and human exposure potential. The software seamlessly embeds the management of asbestos and other hazards into Facility Managers’ work schedules, from the initial assessment of risk through to the planning and monitoring of maintenance activities.
- Manages both reactive and scheduled tasks relating to asbestos and other hazards
- Automated warnings alert operatives and stakeholders to locations with ACM
- Integration with QFM Mobile apps ensures streamlined asbestos condition surveys and inspections
- Integrated document management for photographs, CAD drawings and external documents provides evidence of condition and location of asbestos
- Comprehensive reporting, including job history, survey results and building / location reports
- Fully auditable mechanism for recording, monitoring, managing the risk and removing ACM
QFM Health and Safety
The effective management of workplace risk is essential to ensure the welfare of employees and building users and ensure legal and regulatory compliance. QFM provides a range of integrated tools to manage, maintain and build a comprehensive Health & Safety strategy. It allows you to identify and evaluate potential hazards, record the results and act upon risk assessments. The software automates the management of test and inspections, creating job sheets and recording results to ensure complete auditability.
- Graphical planner displays Health and Safety schedules with automated reminders of key dates
- Centralised contractor database stores accreditations, permits to work, method statements and liability insurance details
- Facility to import Health and Safety regulations for specialist supplier registers and professional bodies
- Automated notification of regulatory legislation changes
- Incident reporting supports legal compliance and RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations) requirements.
QFM Help Desk and Reactive Maintenance
QFM Help Desk is an intelligent web-enabled job management software application which ensures that your contractors and in-house staff are efficiently deployed for both hard and soft FM activities. It rapidly captures and prioritises reactive maintenance requests, prioritises tasks and identifies unresolved calls, which enables rapid job resolution. A web-based self-service portal enables building occupants to log jobs, report breakdowns and request services 24/7, and track jobs from notification through to completion. Contractors can log activities, notify progress and close tasks once completed, to deliver a proactive help desk, enterprise-wide visibility of FM performance and long-term cost savings.
- Self-service job logging and management
- Automated service provider notification
- Contractor task and activity management and performance measurement against SLA
- Traffic light colour-coded job management system which provides live countdown for jobs
- Job costing, invoice reconciliation and budgetary reporting
- Contractor quotation review, management and selection
- Fully auditable records of date and time-stamped activities
- Integrated mobile solution enables task management via tablet or smartphone