“We can establish if something is failing more often than it should do and to take appropriate action accordingly. QFM also allows us to manage our contractors efficiently and provides data for informed decision making. For example, we are now able to foresee when an asset gets to a point beyond economical repair.”
UK transportation company
FM teams for busy transport hubs and complex linear asset networks face constant pressure to ensure minimal disruption to their vast user bases. Service Works Global’s CAFM software, QFM, is essential to manage the extensive range of hard and soft FM services required to keep transport and infrastructure assets in good condition all year round.
Comprehensive work management tools make light work of scheduling reactive maintenance and PPMs, taking into account operative workload, location and operative skill set. Works which cannot be completed on the first visit are flagged and rescheduled, ensuring all tasks are attended however large the area of operation. Our auditing module improves the management of safety and quality inspections, ensuring SLAs have been met or else scheduling remedial action to be taken.
QFM’s linear asset management functionality improves the reliability of complex infrastructure spanning long distances with changing characteristics, with Google Maps integration to provide a graphical view with fully configurable search options. The software predicts maintenance costs over a specified timescale, and ensures compliance with strict safety standards.
- Linear asset management including railways, pipelines, motorways and all associated assets
- Easy scheduling tools for reactive and planned maintenance to minimise public disruption
- Contractor management including SLA monitoring, work permits and certifications
- Identify performance issues identified in real time with extensive reporting
- Auding to maintain high standards
- Integrated mobile app
- BMS and sensor integration
- Health, safety, and incident management tools