“QFM records and tracks all activity, including day-to-day reactive and planned maintenance requests. Entering it all on QFM significantly helps with prioritising workload and time management and it provides us with a complete audit trail.”
Edith Cowan University
Creating an efficient and highly functioning learning environment is paramount for student progression and an institution’s reputation.
Colleges and universities worldwide are managing their premises through QFM, Service Works Global’s computer-aided facilities management (CAFM) software. This powerful yet easy to use software offers ROI in 12 – 18 months, centralising information and providing extensive planning tools to manage and schedule reactive maintenance and PPMs.
QFM intelligently prioritises contractors’ workloads, identifies duplicate jobs to avoid wasted call-outs and automates reminders to enable the effective management of repairs. Space resources can be effectively utilised through QFM’s room bookings, move management and space reporting tools, allowing cost savings and efficiency measures to be easily identified.
QFM software offers powerful tools for university estates including:
- Reactive and planned maintenance scheduling, making it easier to plan an effective maintenance strategy and identify clashes before they occur
- Resource management for effective work allocation and sign off
- Asset lifecycle management to make assets work harder for longer
- Space management and bookings to maximise space usage
- Mobile app for 24/7 communication from any location
- Self-service for operatives and building users to request work or log lost property without needing to call the busy help desk.
Learn how higher education estates are using QFM software through our case studies: