Mitigate risks in the project delivery phase by leveraging Service Works’ due diligence services. Our experienced PPP consultants undertake a comprehensive contract review and where potentially conflicting interpretations may arise, secure validation of the expected outcome to enable you meet service delivery expectations.
Should we discover contractual omissions or conflicting clauses, we flag these to enable informed discussions between stakeholders. This ensures a clear, transparent contract from project initiation and establishes clear communication channels to ensure long term operational success.
- Helps to clarify commercial and technical PPP contract risk
- Allows all parties to make informed decisions on the acceptability of contractual terms
- Ensures transparency between all PPP stakeholders
- Delivers maximum value from PPP contracts
- Tailored approach meets the needs of all industry sectors and contract types
You may also be interested in:
Advice and technical support to help demonstrate how a PPP contract will be operationalised
Comprehensive reporting tools to provide real time performance monitoring & PPP contract auditability