All QFM users are invited to join us on the 3rd November for our QFM User Group Conference, followed by a networking lunch and workshops.
The event will be hosted at 240 Blackfriars Road, a prestigious central London venue with easy transport links. This will start at 9.30am with coffee and registrations and finish at 3pm.
Over the course of the day, we will demonstrate new QFM product functionality, provide you with tips and tricks for making the most of QFM and look ahead at the product roadmap.
- Client speakers
- BIM and digitisation update & demonstrations
- Introduction to new functionality such as QFM Parts & Stocks, QFM Audits and QFM Space
- QFM product roadmap preview
- Upgrades, health checks and support update
- 09:30am – Coffee and registration
- 10:00am – User Group Morning Conference
- 12:45pm – Complimentary Lunch & Networking
- 1:30pm – User Group Afternoon Conference
- 2:00pm – Workshops & Product Demonstrations
Places are limited, so please confirm your place by clicking here at the earliest opportunity.
240 Blackfriars Road
London, SE1 8BF
Please click here for a map and full directions.
- Waterloo – Bakerloo, Jubilee, Northern and Waterloo and City line, National Rail service
- Waterloo East – National Rail service
- Blackfriars – Circle and District line, National Rail Service