The Facilities Show in London is a milestone event in the facilities management calendar, with over 10,000 FMs meeting to discover new ideas.
Service Works Group will be in attendance on stand N1300, showcasing QFM software – an industry leading CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management) system that will optimise control of assets and resources, improve service delivery and provide rapid return on investment.
To help you plan your visit, here are five reasons why you should come and visit us on 21-23 June:
- Use of mobile technology has rocketed: in 2015, SWG’s annual FM software survey revealed 45% were using tablet and mobile devices as part of their FM strategy in 2015, compared to almost 70% using this technology this year. Therefore, your business needs to ensure it is using the best software for this task.
- Service Works’ new mobile app gives unprecedented access from any device, across iOS, Android and Windows. The app allows access via a familiar interface and our simple, graphical format allows instant take up, increasing productivity and reducing operational costs.
- See live demos throughout the day of QFM Mobile, which includes resource scheduling capabilities to streamline operative and contractor task management, offline access to ensure that engineers have uninterrupted access to job information, and user-defined dashboards to access accurate, relevant data on demand.
- Service Works’ new Self-Service functionality also meets the demand for instant access to information. We will show how Self-Service can transform your business by alleviating pressure from your helpdesk by allowing users to log work requests on their mobile, desktop or even a kiosk in a public area, to book rooms and catering, request porterage services or report an incident, and more.
- Our experienced team will be on hand to explain how space management software and BIM (Building Information Modelling) can be integrated, to streamline the transition from a building’s construction to live operation and improve asset management.
If you would like to pre-book a meeting with the team at the Facilities Show, or are unable to attend and would like to arrange a demonstration of our market-leading software, please email us on email@example.com or call 020 8877 4080.